Your Guide to the Wonderful World of Emily

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Being thankful isn't always easy, so tell me what are you thankful for. And remember today's letter is...








What a great letter. I probably only think that because it's the first letter of my name. ha ha. oh, well.




1. let's kick it off with Elephants- they are so cool. I love watching them at the zoo.






2. Estrogen- What separates us from the boys, ladies. We're pumping with it. Keep in mind this is the ugliest stick figure ever and not all women look like this. unfortunately some do.







3. Electricity- I don't even want to imagine what it was like without lights and computers and all of the frivolous things i enjoy so much.





4. Energy- I can't say it enough. I'm so thankful for the days i actually have enough energy to get stuff done. I guess when you don't get to experience it often, you are truly grateful for the days you do.





5. Everybody- My husband was telling me this story the other day about a women who had a dream all about heaven and how everyone here on earth we knew, personally knew, in heaven and we all agreed to come here together and work together to get back to heaven. It was really a great story and I'm trying to remind myself that EVERYONE was sent down here to earth to help each other. and hopefully I'll do a better job at looking out for others.

2 comments:

Just SO said...

Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for Estrogen. Sometimes it bugs me.

i'm erin. said...

What about E for ERIN! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME..this post should be about ME ME ME ME ME(kicking and screaming now) ME ME ME ME. wah wah wah.