Let me start at the beginning. On Tuesday I taught the 10 and 11 year olds a class on Baby care. including: bathing, changing diapers, and the baby Heimlich. Well, i think someone is out to kill my child. Just yesterday my skills were put to the test. I sat my sweet little son down to play and made sure i couldn't see anything on the floor he might shove into his mouth. Not seeing any culprits i let him play while I got some baby food. I came back and noticed him gumming on something. Oh, no biggy, I thought. it's probably just a baby mum mum.
Conveniently located in the baby isle of Wally world. You'll find these mum mum to be great for infants.
So i wish that's what was in his mouth..... anywho back to the story. He seemed to be having a little trouble on it but not much so i hooked him into his high chair and noticed it was only getting worse. i busted him out and held him in position to knock it out. I hit him a couple of times and he still wasn't doing too hot. My family, who was all there, kept saying, "you gotta hit harder" So i failed my class apparently cuz i said, "Look i know i taught it but i'm not doing it right so someone needs to help him, NOW!" My sister took over and gave him the Heimlich and THIS was in his throat! I couldn't believe it. AHHHHHHHHHH! It still makes me sick to my stomach.
Well, Then I'm down here getting ready to blog about my son's life or death experience when it happens again. HOW IN THE HECK IS HE FINDING ALL THIS CRAP?... EVERYWHERE? so, yes, literally 2 minutes ago we had to give him the Heimlich again to dislodge this.
I'm so sick of someone trying to kill my son. I'm going after whoever it is. The stinkface.
4 comments:
No freakin' way! that is too crazy. I can't believe it. Your kid is a genius because he is already getting things on the sly past you. hahahaha
Oh. my. word. That is so scary! If I find out who it is I'll take them out. And not in a pleasant way.
Emily I have tears in my eyes just reading this! I can't even imagine how terrifying that must have been!! I'm so glad he's ok now, so scary!!
oh my gosh. i don't think i would ever get over that stuff. i'd get all creepy and watch my baby sleep and stuff.
you're brave!
Post a Comment