Your Guide to the Wonderful World of Emily

Friday, April 17, 2009

Blogger my dear blogger, how I have left thee in shambles. I haven't blogged in forever and that's not to say I haven't tried. It's been a busy one.

Here's some of my photo's of Easter. and my photo 102 class projects.


Cookie's and frosting. yeah! alecia makes the best frosting in the world


YUMMMM!! COOKIES!!!

My eye. yep. it's for class.
alright gotta go. husbands mad at me for blogging. he's not a jerk. he's lonely.

5 comments:

the fowlers said...

my husband does that, too. he tells me to do all my internet stuff when he's not around so he can play with me when he's here.

Just SO said...

The cookies look like yum!

Anonymous said...

COOKIES ARE GREAT JUST ASK THAT SWEET BABY EATING ONE EM THE EYE IS SO COOL HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

The Halls said...

I still can't believe how big he has gotten! How old is he now? Did you get your invitation? yeah my hair is extensions my hair doesn't grow sadly :(

Kelsie Conner said...

Wow Em!! I had no idea you had a kid that is crazy.. he is so cute.. I am glad you left a comment it is fun to catch up with people.. I hope things are going well with you!!