Your Guide to the Wonderful World of Emily

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CONGRATS TO.... ME!!!!!!



I entered a photo contest this past month and i won honorable mention. YEAH!!! I'm so happy. I even won a prize. i feel like a million bucks.





Here's the winning shot. Tell me what you think?

7 comments:

Just SO said...

I totally saw that down at Maceys!! I love it. Congratulations!! I need to get moving with my pictures and enter some. I'm always scared to though. I don't take rejection well.

Ella said...

Congratulations! Emily, I love that shot it is my fav! Great Job!

the fowlers said...

I love that picture. That's my favorite time in the evening - when the sky is that color. The silhouettes are so striking.

kimpg3 said...

Congrats Emily!!! It really is a great picture!

i'm erin. said...

you are really really really cool. In fact, you BEAT ME. Aghhhhhh...you know I don't handle losing very well. IN fact because of my loss, I fell of the wagon and had a drink to day. there is nothing like a strong drink to cure those frazzled nerves of losing.

K_Williams said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You are quite talented!!!

Nick and Emily said...

thanks kim. that's so nice of you to say.