Your Guide to the Wonderful World of Emily

Monday, June 22, 2009

For our Family Reunion this past weekend we had a wonderful time camping. I just thought I'd share some of the fun with all of you.


First off... here are the wonderful luxuries we are all able to participate in.

And i know... you're thinking this is a fuzzy pic but no... i'm just showing you our neighbors. Notice the cute little white and black stink trap.
Charades...."SOUNDS LIKE".
What a cute little face. HA HA HA HA.... CUTE?
AND LASTLY. LOOK AT THE BEAUTY. It really was Gorgeous. And for the most part... FUN!

3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I had so much fun on Thursday. I wish I came on Friday too. Thanks for letting me be a part of the fielding family

Just SO said...

Family reunions are the best.

The Silva Family said...

We really do need to get together! It's been way too long and I miss you too! Im not sure when we will be down, but we should plan something and then Ian and I will have to come down. It'd be great!