What have i been up to lately? TONS!!!!! This is my house.

and this is my house after the copious amounts of work i have done on it.

1. New paint, obviously
2. New trim
3. I fixed the pole and repainted it too.
4. I took out that stupid bush and made a new garden area
5. Got new light fixtures
6. and lastly new house numbers.
It was a ton of work and thus, i have been a blogger lacking in blogs.
and this is my house after the copious amounts of work i have done on it.
1. New paint, obviously
2. New trim
3. I fixed the pole and repainted it too.
4. I took out that stupid bush and made a new garden area
5. Got new light fixtures
6. and lastly new house numbers.
It was a ton of work and thus, i have been a blogger lacking in blogs.
2 comments:
Beautiful! really you have done such an amazing job. I think the house looks spectacular.
it looks great! how much do u charge lol u can come do my house.
Post a Comment