Things we might miss from the summer.
1. Isaiah will definitely miss the fruit. Caught him doing this one day.
2. My hair. I chopped 7 inches off. still pretty dang long though.
3. The ugly rocking chair... oh wait. we won't miss that!!!
We're happy I recovered it and gave it some spunk.
4. And lastly I will miss that my baby isn't a baby anymore. She turns one is less than a week and has been walking for a couple months now. It just kinda makes me sad that she's growing up so fast.




2 comments:
1st of she is darling!! She looks just like Isaac. 2nd, I have a chair just like that one that needed to be redone. How'd you do it?
So for the seat part and the ottoman I actually made a cover that just stretches over it so I can remove it and wash it easily. It was really simple to make. I just cut the material in a large enough square and pinned it to the seat to get the base, then i re-pinned it so it wasn't pinned to the cushion. Then i just sewed i an elastic to it. it worked better then i had hoped even. if you want more pics or details just call me.
Post a Comment