Your Guide to the Wonderful World of Emily

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is something i took from another blogger. I couldn't help but do it.



A - Age: 22




B - Bed size: King




C - Chore you hate: laundry, it's never ever done.




D - Dog's name: Kari-like the babysitter from incredibles.




E - Essential start your day item: a big slobbery kiss from my one and only, not Nick. just to clear the confusion. Isaiah crawls to my face every morning and starts sucking it off.











F - Favorite color: people have called me strange but it's the rainbow.











G - Gold or Silver: silver




H - Height: 5’4" and a half.




I - Instruments you play(ed): I played violin for like a second. and now i play rock band. ;)




J - Job title: MOMMY




K - Kid(s): yes, 2 of them. one's 24 and the other is 8 months










L - Living arrangements: i live with my parents. how cool and i?





M - Mom's name: Ruby, it's actually Eva but she goes by her middle name





N - Nicknames: Em, Emilito, Emilio




O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: i had an apendectomy when i was prego. they even
kept me in the childrens ward.




P - Pet Peeve: too many. and that's also a pet peeve, that i have too many pet peeve's




Q - Quote from a movie: "I do not think it means what you think it means", Inigo Montoyez(Princess Bride)




R - Right or left handed: right




S - Siblings: 5 - Garth II(Coach), Alecia, Clint, Cami & Mikey




T - Time you wake up: sometime after 10. whenever i can force myself to get up.




U- Underwear: we used to wear them on our heads as kids. but i like this too.











V - Vegetable you dislike: I don't think there is one.




W - Ways you run late: i don't actually get this question. but i'm late wherever i go.




X - X-rays you've had: EVERYTHING! they've done em all.




Y - Yummy food you make: Beef n' broc... it's really good.




Z - Zoo favorite: i think elephants. but i really like the tigers too.



1 comment:

Just SO said...

I didn't know that about your mom's name! I'm glad you did this. It's so fun!!