YEAH! It's tootin Tuesday again. I've had a fairly swell week. How was everyone else's?
So this week i've been making these "home upon a rock" name plates.

So if you see this Rach, sorry for seeing your birthday present early. Hope you like it. ;)

I just love this little guy. as i've been taking these photo classes i find myself taking pics at different angles and just having fun. I really like this shot of my sweet.

GUESS WHO FIGURED OUT HOW TO CLIMB UP THE STAIRS ALL BY HIMSELF?
Yes, you guessed it. I can't believe this little adventurer
So this week i've been making these "home upon a rock" name plates.
So if you see this Rach, sorry for seeing your birthday present early. Hope you like it. ;)
I just love this little guy. as i've been taking these photo classes i find myself taking pics at different angles and just having fun. I really like this shot of my sweet.
GUESS WHO FIGURED OUT HOW TO CLIMB UP THE STAIRS ALL BY HIMSELF?
Yes, you guessed it. I can't believe this little adventurer
3 comments:
Those name rocks are cool! And way to climb little Hammerstad!
Emily, he's getting so big! Tell him to stop growing up right.this.minute!
WHAT A CUTE LITTLE GUY NOW TEACH HOW TO GO BACK DOWN ON THAT CUTE LITTLE BUTT
Post a Comment