My CRAZY yesterday....
The beginning of an entirely new something to blog about.
When i was at the Doctors office yesterday, for something entirely different, I was politely informed that I'm pregnant.
SAY WHAT? Are you kidding me? I told the nurse.
This was entirely unexpected. In case you couldn't tell by my response to the nurse.
I'm ecstatic, and scared, and overjoyed, and everything you could imagine all at once.
So... wish me luck on my newest and craziest of adventures. Parenthood x2

6 comments:
Yay! I am so happy for you Emily!
Congrats!!! Wow! What a surprise!
Good Luck!! That looks like a pic I took! LOL How far along are you?
Thank you everyone.
and Ella, I'm just barely 5 weeks. so we are literally just starting this new adventure.
Congratulations. Hope that you are feeling alright. New babies are so wonderful.
awesome! I'm so excited to seen the next hammerstad installment.
Post a Comment