Your Guide to the Wonderful World of Emily

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Toot that horn my friends. My sweet little pumpkin is sick today and i just want to show everyone how great he is.... and maybe remind myself how good he is since lately has been kinda a downer. So here's some shots of my baby and what we've been up to this year.






After 18 hours of Labor our sweet baby was born... by C-section. and as you can tell he had 10 fingers and 10 cute, squishy toes.






He grew and as he grew so did the love we had for him.





He started kissing early in life.





He was Dopey for Halloween. and a cute one at that.






He LOVES smiling.





Just as much as he LOVES frowning. And he's also learning to crawl.





He love the outdoors and hanging out with his cousins, whether it be outside...




or in the sink/Tub. and he can't get enough of the splashing. He loves it.





and lastly he sleeps like this. which just makes me happy inside.


7 comments:

Sophie said...

Emily, he's adorable! I just love seeing pictures of him, I want to squeeze his little cheeks and cuddle him all.day.long (:

the fowlers said...

you're making me want one, too!
if mine are half as cute as he is, i'll be satisfied.

i'm erin. said...

oh, he is so cute, and wow such great pictures...ok, I hope it wasn't ruby that got him sick, because she is sick too!

Just SO said...

I love this post! He is too darn cute. That last picture is the best.

Mike and Brianna said...

Every time I go to make a comment this thing won't let me!!! Finally after the 4th time trying I am able to comment! Those pictures are so cute!!! He is such a sweatheart!! I am so glad that I live here so I can see him everyday :)

Nikki said...

What a cutie-pie! I love when babies sleep like that with their bum in the air. Cute little stink bugs!

Anonymous said...

OH! How sweet I am missing so much. I did not know he slept with his little bum in the air. How cute! This grandma is missing her little guy soooooo much. OH no here come the tears. LOVE YOU GUYS.