Tootin Tuesday's will now be changed. I've decided to follow clusters of people's accomplishments rather than just one person. Also, I'd like you all to include the great things you've done this week.
I am helping redecorate my sisters house to make it homier. not homlier, homier. and i'm taking a photography class taught by my friend Erin and i'm pretty proud of one of a couple of my shots. Tell me what you think.
(This is my favorite shot I took.)
Isaiah has finally grown a tooth and kept it. yep his first real tooth. He's had plenty of teeth surface, but they've all disappeared back into his gums but not this little guy. He's sticking around. it's a fun accomplishment.
(I know this doesn't show his tooth, but it's really cute. Grant wanted to push Isaiah in this toy stroller.)
My dad just is building a shed with the help of my family, especially CAMI. You would never know this was his first shed. He just knows what goes where and how to do this and how to do that. It's crazy.
Nick just finished all of his mid-terms and did a pretty sweet job. He's been working his butt off lately. It's finally spring break and it couldn't have come any sooner.
(This is one of the shots for my class)
So ?????? to all of you, what great thing have you done this week, wether it be small as a tooth or big as a shed? I wanna know what you are proud of.
5 comments:
I bet you are pretty happy about the fact that Isaiah has teeth coming and going. That sounds super fun! ;)
I'm jealous that you are taking that class from Erin. I wanted to but I don't have a decent camera. I love that picture of Nick.
both the pine needles and your husband look great through your lens. isn't that funny about dads? somehow they just know how to build anything!
Great pics. I so wish that I was there so I could join you in the class.
way to go! I think you shots are great. and the shed looks so good.
Post a Comment