Having a bad day? how bought a bad week? could it possibly feel like a lifetime since the last time things were okay?...... Well, no worries because i hear ya. I'm been struggling with a lot lately and my sweet oh so wonderful hubby came home two days ago with the best "pick me up" EVER!
May i present THESE!!!!!
I call them my "make everything feel all better" shoes. He said, and i quote,"I know you're really overwhelmed and scared right now and I just wanted you to at least feel like you're pretty, cuz you are."
So if you're having a bad day, go... buy yourself something that makes you feel all better and remember, vanity is only 1 of our many great qualities!
Seriously though, the shoes make me feel better when I see them or wear them. I wonder if they're magically enhanced with something. Just something to think about.
5 comments:
Ok, that is the cutest thing I have ever read in my life. Tell Nick he is fab in my book! I love you, Em!
That is the most sweetest thing ive ever heard i know what u mean in a bad week hope u feel better check ur email asap befor sat. alaina.
DAng! da da da DAng! Seriously. I love it. That is so sweet. I think Nick is awesome and Mark needs to learn something from him. I love the color. and I especially love the pictures. That photographer is awesome.
hey! i just BARELY saw the comment you left on my blog probably forever and ever ago. haha. shows how good of a blogger i am. lol. thank you thank you thank you though for leaving a comment. :) i love your blog by the way and this post was seriously awesome. made me want to go out and buy myself some fantastic magic shoes. haha. and your little boy is so adorable!!!!
That's my boy! When he loves you You know and he does. Chin up little one.With out bad times we wouldn't know the good ones. Just know you are loved.
Post a Comment